Several teachers have found that tactile learning is a huge benefit to their students! From learning note names on the staff, to creating rhythms, these magnet-back buttons are a helpful hands-on aid! These buttons have a magnet-back to use on white boards (white board not included).
This pack contains 16 magnet buttons:
- 8 filled in noteheads (quarter notes or 8th notes)
- 4 white noteheads (whole notes or half notes)
- 4 white noteheads with line in the middle (for whole notes or half notes placed on a line)
Ideas for using these buttons:
- Do note-naming exercises.
- Practice drawing stems in the correct direction.
- Create rhythms using the note heads, and even have students place numbers under the correct beats.
- Create a rhythm for your student to sightread.
- Create rhythms using different time signatures.